Ep. 164: Q&A With MinistryWatch President Warren Smith
On today’s mid-week “Extra” episode we’ll be doing something a bit different. For the past month or two I’ve been collecting questions that I often get from readers, and I’m going to be answering a few of them today. I’m doing this because I’m guessing that if one person has these questions, others might as well, and because I want to encourage your questions, and I thought the best way to do that was simply to throw this episode out there, in hopes that I would get others. If I do, we’ll do this again in a month or two.
So, with no further ado, let’s get started.
1. Where do your stories come from?
2. What is the budget of MinistryWatch? Where are your financial statements?
3. Does MinistryWatch have a statement of faith?
4. Scott asks: If a pastor or ministry leader is charged with wrong doing, how do you decide to report it?
5. Why aren’t you members of the ECFA?
6. How many people get your daily emails?
7. Is there a way I can get LESS emails?
The producers for today’s program are Rich Roszel and Ben Warwick. We get database and other technical support from Cathy Goddard, Stephen DuBarry, Emily Kern, and Casey Sudduth.
I’m Warren Smith, and – until next time – May God bless you.